For now i will just post shirt options here, as i have somebody working on a woocommerce plugin which would make it all a lot easier.
How long does it take to make me a custom shirt?
Normally i can make the shirt in 3-4 working days, depending on the backlog my guys have, but no longer than 1 working week (6 days in my case). Shipping will be in most cases also 3-4 days with FedEx or TNT.
Ok i want one what do i do?
First of all sorry but there is no shopify or woocommerce plugin for paycoin yet, so this part will be a bit of a hassle.
I would need 5 measurements from you, of which the last one is optional
- Collar Measurement, this is basicly the circumference of your neck plus 1/4-1/2 inch for comfort. Most people will have a dress shirt for them, just look at a proper one you have already
- Chest Measurement, this measurement is of your body not of the shirt. Second pic.
- Sleeve Length, there are two ways to messure this, my prefered way is from shoulder seam line to bottom of the cuff.
- Back length, excluding collar, i think this one is the easiest.
- Shoulder width, this one is really optional, as it usually is fixed to the next width. So please only give this if you know you have something out of the ordinary.
The last but not least two cut options:
Since this will be individually made, if you have any requests or questions please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org
Furthermore i would need a shipping address and name to put on the parcel, but see below ;).
I will be dealing with all orders on an individual one on one basis (i am nuts!!! but this paycoin thing needs to succeed) I will provide payment account and such on the one on one communication.
So how did it start?
I was talking to Prodigi on the Hashtalk forum as he is looking for some products, i suggested a dress shirt. Natural for me as its one of my passions, besides doing not so cool, but pays the bills Macy’s type production (i don’t do Macy’s, but similar) i also do small run and custom products mostly dress shirts. Hashgear seemed to be not so interested in dress shirts but are in other products, which ill leave them to comment on once ready.
I have at my office premises a studio, which basically is a nice big sample room, where i can handle small orders and custom made orders. Anyway long story short i developed below shirt.
After which i posted below tweet. Which got retweeted by Josh.
Well that caused several private msg’s and requests. So in fashion with Paycoin passion, I decided to make a shirt every two weeks or so, which then will be very limited run custom made for whomever wants one.
The Hashtalk thread i am going to use is https://hashtalk.org/topic/24434/make-me-a-shirt thanks for @Gava for starting it.